This handy, compact and easy to use tool comes with 3 38 guage felting needles, but you can use any of the gauges of needles we sell in this tool.
Specifically designed for sculptures and detail work. Perfect for any felting project. Three needles are evenly and tightly spaced around a small ergonomic handle. A unique option to this tool allows you to place 2 needles close together for detail work. Replacing needles is a breeze, simply unscrew top and slide in new needles. Turned on a vintage lathe in our woodshop in the USA.
What makes this tool so special?
- Compact & comfortable. The ergonomic handle allows you to hold the tool comfortably in many different grips. Designed to feel natural in your hand. The slightly belled out bottom gives you the grip you need to push the needles into your workpiece.
- Felting takes many hundred jabs to complete your project. It’s unnecessary to waste energy using an unnecessarily heavy tool.
- Unique two-needle setting in the tool allows you to place 2 needles close together for detail work.
- Your hand is closer to the workpiece giving you better control. Only 1 7/8” of needle showing from the bottom of the tool with a 3” needle.
- Easy to change needles. Simply unscrew the top, slide out old needles, and replace with new.
- Finished with hand rubbed Danish Oil finish and made from cherry hardwood.
- Assembles with steel threads for a lifetime of use.
- Easy to use. Fully illustrated instructions show how to change needles and have the best experience possible!
- Perfect case for storage. A clear plastic tube in included to store you felting tool when not in use. It is long enough to fit the tool with the needles installed. No need to remove the needles before storage.
Turned on a vintage lathe in the BAM Fiber Works woodshop in Kentucky USA.
There are no reviews yet.