Eucalan’s Lavender Delicate Wash is scented using the essential oil of lavender. Known for its natural moth and flea inhibiting with antiseptic properties, this is a versatile wash for all fibres. The lanolin enriched formula naturally conditions fibres to keep static away. Lavender’s sweet soothing scent is ideal for baby items like blankets, stuffed animals, clothing and wool diaper covers. Our most versatile scent, use it on all your delicates like sweaters, lingerie, hosiery, comforters, linens, bedding, down jackets and bathing suits.
Eucalan No Rinse Delicate Wash is non-toxic, biodegradable, free of optical brighteners, phosphates, synthetic fragrance and dye. Eucalan is pH neutral and is packaged in an easy to recycle, dye free HDPE plastic bottle. Available in 5 scents, Eucalan is scented with only quality essential oils, in addition to natural/unscented. The lanolin acts as a natural conditioner, keeping fibres supple and reducing static. Eucalan meets strict European regulations, it is “quickly” biodegradable.
Eucalan Ingredient List:
- Essential Oil (where applicable) (Pure and natural eucalyptus oil)
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (Vegetable-based soap)
- Ammonium Chloride (Is a salt of ammonia; used as a thickener)
- Cocamide MEA (Mild foaming agent and thickener derived from plant source)
- Purified Water
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Thickener derived from plant source)
- PEG 75 Lanolin (Naturally derived lanolin)
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone (Preservative and antibacterial)