Really strong and sturdy! The cross-arms on this niddy will not break, wobble, loosen, or otherwise fail to operate. When you assemble the unit (which only takes a few seconds), you will immediately know you are holding something solid, and that it will give you a life-time of use!
- 2 crossbars, one with an “easy off” feature that facilitates removing skeins
- 1 long (15-7/8″) handle for making 1 and 2 yd skeins
- 1 short (11-1/4″) handle for making 1.5 yd and 27″ skeins
- 2 wooden balls with integrated bolts (ball knobs) for attaching the crossbars to the handles
- Notched to hold yarn when starting the skein
- Includes custom-designed zippered denim sack with pocket, for storage and travel
- Made from American birch hardwoods and steel
- It will measure all of the required competition lengths of yarn (for state fairs): 1.0 yard, 1.5 yards, 2.0 yards, 27 inch sample
Optional 4 yd Add-On is available for purchase separately, which allows you to make 4 yard skeins.