The Knitters Loom can be described in three words:
Fast – from yarn to scarf in two hours
Easy – a loom that is simple to understand and operate
Exciting – let your fancy yarns play!
The flexibility of the Knitters Loom means you can be weaving on your lunch break, while camping, or when visiting friends. What’s more, you can take the loom along with the weaving still in place – a revolution in loom design and manufacture. This is an exciting new way for knitters to make use of all the fancy and funky yarns that are available now. Now weaving is so quick and easy, with the same portability as knitting!
• The loom comes assembled and lacquered.
• New design nylon handles, cogs and pawls.
• Available in 12, 20, or 28 inch weaving width.
• Comes with the new chunky wide-eye 7.5 dpi reed with large holes and slots – perfect for all your fancy and funky yarns!
• Weights – 12″ is 5 lbs, 20″ is 6.2 lbs, and 28″ is 8.25 lbs.
• Kit includes a step-by-step instruction booklet, warping peg and clamp, threading/sleying hook, and 2 shuttles.
• New design – nylon warp stick ties keep your warp sticks in the correct position at all times.
Also check out these optional accessories for the Ashford Knitter’s Looms:
Don’t just take our word for it – read a thorough review of the Ashford Knitters Loom on Knitty.com! (Will open in a new tab)