Each Knitters loom comes with a bag as well as a built in second heddle rest. We have the optional stand as well, just select the Loom/Bag/Stand combo in the drop down.
The Knitters Loom can be described in three words:
Fast – from yarn to scarf in two hours
Easy – a loom that is simple to understand and operate
Exciting – let your fancy yarns play!
The flexibility of the Knitters Loom means you can be weaving on your lunch break, while camping, or when visiting friends. What’s more, you can take the loom along with the weaving still in place – a revolution in loom design and manufacture. This is an exciting new way for knitters to make use of all the fancy and funky yarns that are available now. Now weaving is so quick and easy, with the same portability as knitting!
• The loom comes assembled and lacquered.• New design nylon handles, cogs and pawls.
• Available in 12, 20, or 28 inch weaving width.
• Comes with the new chunky wide-eye 7.5 dpi reed with large holes and slots – perfect for all your fancy and funky yarns!
• Weights – 12″ is 5 lbs, 20″ is 6.2 lbs, and 28″ is 8.25 lbs.
• Kit includes a step-by-step instruction booklet, warping peg and clamp, threading/sleying hook, and 2 shuttles.
• New! Comes with carry bag and second heddle rest.
Also check out these optional accessories for the Ashford Knitter’s Looms:
Don’t just take our word for it – read a thorough review of the Ashford Knitters Loom on Knitty.com! (Will open in a new tab)
We have a Rigid Heddle loom comparison chart, to help you compare the prices and features of the looms we offer. You can see that here. Open Chart